7 Tips for Life Science Majors
Support the Channel: http://www.patreon.com/zachstar
PayPal(one time donation): http://www.paypal.me/ZachStarYT
Follow me on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/zachstar/
This video will go over the top 7 tips to being a successful student in the life sciences majors.
1. Maintain a 3.0 GPA or Higher.
2. Join a club on campus related to your science major.
3. Build your career network as soon as possible.
4. Take an internship, work part time, or take classes over the summer.
5. Map out what you would like to do after college.
6. Draft your resume with the help of professionals and resources on your campus
7. Develop good time management.