Incident That Changed Boxing Forever!!! | Tribute
Your Boxing Guide
Michael Watson started boxing at the age of 14, he trained 3 times a week and ran 6 miles each day, and already being 19 he became a national champion. When he was not taken to the Olympic team Michael decided to go to the professionals where he more than successfully began accumulating a victory for the victory.
But being a talented guy was not enough, the late 80s were the era of Nigel Ben and Chris Eubank.
1) Boxing Hall of Fame Las Vegas:
2) DAZN: http://bit.ly/2UOsw8K
3) Sky Sports Boxing: http://bit.ly/2Uetrie
4) Top Rank boxing: http://bit.ly/2ULGhFe
5) Seconds Out: http://bit.ly/2FMdiNN
6) Fight Hype: http://bit.ly/2Dw9ZYZ
7) Boxing Social: http://bit.ly/2MtcRso
8) Mayweather Boxing Channel: http://bit.ly/2FTvqot
9) Fight Hub TV: http://bit.ly/2CD8PsW
10) PBC on Fox: http://bit.ly/2j1epuF
11) Showtime Boxing: http://bit.ly/1JkLUS3
12) Boxrec: http://boxrec.com/