Think Like a Better Counter-Strike Player
Matchmaking Academy! Where YOU are the star, for all the wrong reasons. This time, we look at the decision making and game sense that goes into bombsite executes, specifically A site Mirage. Every action you take should have a reason behind it.
TWITTER ► http://www.twitter.com/thewarowl
TWITCH ► http://twitch.tv/warowl
How to Submit a Question for Matchmaking Academy!
Send an e-mail to [email protected] from your Gmail account.
Subject: Your MM Rank - The Map in the Demo - Your in game name
example: Global Elite - de_mirage - WarOwl
In the body, write a personal message if you want, and then fill out this form:
1. Write your specific question with round numbers
2. Write which players on your team you are queued with
3. Write which round you played at your best, or something interesting happened
4. What is your favorite fish and why?
Greetings WarOwl, you have fantastic hair.
1. On round 22, 23, and 24 I was playing palace on T side mirage and got picked by a player stairs, is there anything I could do better here?
2. I was queued with FishMagnet23.
3. On round 16 I got a 4k with defusal.
4. Ahi Tuna with a Jalapeno Bacon Cream Sauce.
How to attach your demo!
-download the demo from the game client by clicking the "download" button when viewing it in the watch tab.
-make sure you are sending your e-mail using your gmail account.
-click attach and navigate to your .dem file, it will be here: Steam/steamapps/common/Counter-Strike Global Offensive/csgo/replays and will be called something like match123456789.dem
-Gmail will inform you the file is too big and will use Google Drive
-Click to give me permission to view the file
-When you send your e-mail it will attach a google drive link